The 2nd Annual Spring Break Nordic Camp, March 16-17, 2009
By: Ski XC Fast and Nakkertok (2009/03/03)
Ski XC Fast
Spring Break Nordic Camp
MARCH 16th AND 17th
10am – 3pm
NAKKERTOK NORDIC CENTRE - CANTLEY, QUEBEC
What is this?
Back by popular demand X-C
SKI FAST and Nakkertok are hosting the 2nd Annual
Spring Break Nordic Camp March 16 & 17.
This camp will promise fun
on skis. Both days will be filled with games, relays, trail skis
and loads of fun with new and old ski buddies. We will be providing
instruction in both classic and skate techniques. Focusing on weight
transfer, long glide, power, poling, hills and best of all “SKIING
Who should come?
- Racing Rabbits (mini-midget, midget and pee-wees)
- Jackrabbits (Level 2 and up with skate ski ability)
What to bring?
- Skate skis, boots and poles (rentals available)
- Classic skis, boots and poles
- Ski and weather appropriate clothing
Who are the Leaders
- Geoff Tomlinson – Nakkertok Coach, X-C Ski Fast Director and Instructor and King of Games
- Jan Downing – Nakkertok Coach, X-C Ski Fast Instructor and Queen of Cookies
How Much does it cost and
how do I pay?
- $40 per skier Nakkertok member, $70 non Nakkertok member (includes trail fee)
- Skate skis, boots and poles available for rent at $15 per day (please reserve in advance)
- Registration fee payable in full the morning of March 16
Who do I contact to
- Geoff Tomlinson at 613-596-1886 or email@example.com
- Jan Downing at 613-736-8323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register by March 13th, 9pm