Gatineau Park Grooming Feedback Please
By: Team XC Ottawa (2008/04/21)
This was one of the best winters Ottawa has ever seen in terms of snow conditions! Here we are late April, 6 weeks after "the big storm", and still skiing. Who could have guessed?
XC Ottawa will be presenting some feedback to the NCC and Demsis about the grooming this winter. We would appreciate your feedback (both compliments and consrtuctive criticism) in order to help continue to improve skiing conditions in Gatineau Park. We're curious about what your final thoughts are about the grooming this season. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Was the grooming of Gatineau Park ski trails performed to your satisfaction?
- Was everything you wanted to ski groomed; i) mid-week, ii) weekend?
- Have you read the Grooming Specs? Do you think that they were followed well enough this winter? Do you think that they are adequate? If not, how would you like to see them modified?
- Did the quality of the grooming improve from December-April?
- Would you continue to ski if grooming took place after April 15th?
- What would you most like to see improved in terms of trails and grooming?
- How often and at what times of day do you ski?
Thanks, together we can improve skiing in the park by providing the necessary feedback to the NCC and Demsis.