The Night Riders Master Nordic Skiing Program
By: XCZone.tv (2007/09/12)
The Night Riders Master Nordic Skiing Program (Dave and Lise) have combined forces with Natalya's group on Wednesday night dry land training.
Natalya will be leading the dryland sessions starting this Wednesday and we will be supporting her. Please see Natalya's posting 11 Sep 07 for the details. (You pay Natalya directly for these sessions)
The Night Riders Masters Nordic Ski Program will be run in collaboration with Chelsea Nordic Ski Club. Contact us directly to register. The base cost is $100.
- A ski Fitness Program (included)
- 6-months of group trail running (free)
- 16-weeks of on-snow sessions (once per week included)
- 52-week total training program
- Technical instruction and coaching by Olympic and former national team skiers
- Technique and training manuals
- Comprehensive published body-of-knowledge on DVD
Costed Options are:
- 8-week of dryland training ($5/session through Natalya once or twice a week)
- Masters technical ski camps and seminars
- Private Instruction
- additional training sessions during the week
Formal practices will be dryland Wednesday nights 6:15 PM: October-December at Mooney's bay and Tuesday nights skiing December-March in the Gatineau Park.
Interested contact email@example.com to register.