2012 NCD Championship Bib Design Contest!
By: Kevin Gibb (2012/01/23)
We would like to do something different for our NCD Championships trophies this year. And a specially designed race bib is just the ticket for our first place finishers. But we need a design. So a design contest!
Contest Rules and Judging:
- Entries must be received by February 1st. Winner will be announced mid February.
- Anyone may enter as many times as they like.
- If you win, you must give us rights to use the design.
- All designs must be original ideas.
- The winning design will be chosen by the NCD Board or its delegates.
- We will endeavour to display all entries on our website along with your info, unless you state otherwise.
Design: Anything goes but we would like the text “NCD Champion 2012” along with the race category to appear on the front. We may also want to put the NCD logo on the bib as well. A template is provided below to help with your designs. Please stay inside the red dotted lines.
Prizes: Yes, we will do something for the winner, 2nd and 3rd place designs. Stay tuned.
Entries should be submitted to the NCD Treasurer at:
Templates and Logos
A happy Sheila showing off her race bib!