CANSI Administrative Support Job
By: Paul Graner (2008/05/13)
The Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors (CANSI) is looking for an organization or individual to provide administrative support and function as our National Office. CANSI is the professional certifying body for cross country ski instructors (Nordic and Telemark) across Canada.
Below is a description of the required CANSI national office services.†
The primary criteria that CANSIís board will take
into account when selecting the successful candidate are:
- Bilingual Ė interviews will be conducted in both English and French
- Long term commitment
- Professional and service focused
- Ability to ensure accountability in the organization such that Policies, Processes and Procedures are routinely followed
- Create exposure and opportunities for CANSI to work with similar organizations
- Ability to interface with a diverse National Volunteer Board
- phone, fax, high speed internet access are essential
CANSI will develop a mutually beneficial SLA
(Service Level Agreement) with the winning applicant. In your response you may
identify any items that should be detailed in the SLA.
This SLA will commence on or after July 1,
There may also be some opportunities to extend the scope of the services since CANSI also contracts for editing its quarterly newsletter XCitation and for some English to French translation.
To respond to this RFP, please provide a 1-3 page letter
that comments on the following criteria and shows a good understanding of our
- Relevant experience
- Method of service delivery (office location, hours, staffing, existing infrastructure)
- Annual Budget for your services
- Ability to manage our internet based LMS (learning management system), which controls all course registrations, member database etc.
Please send responses to the RFP (electronic only please)
by May 23, 2008 or direct any questions to:
Garry Almond, CANSI Ontario
You may also direct questions to the other members of the selection committee:
Simpson, CANSI Pacific
Norman Thibault, CANSI Quebec
For more information please visit www.cansi.ca